Highly Trained and Skilled Clinicians
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning.
We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
Dr. Todd E. Shatkin
Dr. Todd E. Shatkin is the director of dentistry at the Aesthetic Associates Centre, and performs all aspects of General and Cosmetic Dentistry. He has been in private practice in dentistry since completing dental school at the University of Pacific. Dr. Todd E. Shatkin provides all types of cosmetic and implant dentistry, including the newest "mini dental implants", which can be immediately "loaded" with dentures or prosthesis, to offer an immediate solution to poorly fitting dentures or one or more missing teeth. He has been in the forefront of new dental procedures and is an expert in Dental Bleaching, and is the developer of tooth whitening products throughout the dental industry.
Todd E. Shatkin, DDS, FADI, FICD, FICOI, DIAMDI. Member of the ADA, Member of the AGD, Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow ICD, Fellow ADI, Member AACD.
Dr. David R. Powers
Dr. Powers has been a practicing dentist for over 20 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 1993. He moved his office to Temecula in 2012 after being in Moreno Valley for many years to be closer to home. Dr. Powers has been the President of the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants and resides as one of its Diplomats. Dr. Powers has extensive training & experience which he uses to treat his patients with compassion while providing them with the highest quality of dental treatment. Some of his credentials include:
- Fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
- Mastership with the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants (IAMDI)
- Graduate of Pacific Aesthetic Continuum (PAC Live)
- International Lecturer For Shatkin First Lab International Lecturer and Educator on Mini Dental Implant Procedures and Techniques
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the California Dental Association (CDA)
- Member of the Tri-County Dental Association Private practice for over 20 years Placing and restoring dental implants since 1999